Express Building and Pest Inspections WA provide a range of building inspection services conducted to Australian Standards AS 4349.1 & AS 4349.3. For complete peace of mind we are professional indemnity insured.
We take your home very seriously, so you won’t get any seriously or expensive surprises therefore you can relax and focus on the fun parts of buying a home.
With our systemised approach to your property inspection and the latest software technology including digital photos imbedded into the report. You can actually see the issues found it’s no wonder we get so many clients recommending our service to family and friends.
Of course, all Express pre-purchase/pre-listing property inspections and reports are undertaken by highly trained professionals. We are trained to sniff out building defects that the average inspector may well miss!
We provide professional services to the highest standard at great prices. You will be impressed!
We specialise in a range of services as listed below to ensure the property is safe and maintained up to standard.
- Pre purchase reports: Defects report before purchase, done by buyer, puts you in control!
- Pre-Auction Reports: Once the hammer is down (Sold) it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought. Very risky!
- Pre-Sale Report: Defects report before sale, done by owner (Same as Property Condition Report).
- Timber Pest Report: Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organize this at the same time.
- Handover Reports: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials.
- Structural Integrity Reports: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Verbal Reports: Delivered immediately the inspection is completed, then written confirmation delivered by email the same day.
- Asbestos Auditing: So you can feel safe in your own home.
- Property Video: For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S buyers.
- Rental Property Condition Report: Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Reports: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. Prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issue don’t turn into major expense.
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
- Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs.
David was exceptional from the first point of contact right up until we received the completed report. He was very professional and easily contactable, whether that be by phone call, text or email. His turnaround was outstanding, both with providing a quote and completing the inspection. I selected him to be my building inspector on Tuesday night and he liaised directly with my real estate agent to organise the inspection and had completed the inspection and sent me the report by Thursday evening. He called straight after the inspection to give a verbal overview and the report was completed to a very high standard (42 pages, included pictures and was very detailed). He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and his customer service was exceptional – offering free consultation right up until settlement. The value for money was fantastic and I would recommend David to everyone!
Biance from Greenwood, 13th July 2015
David arrived on the agreed time. He inspected premises and surroundings of the house in detail. However we weren’t agreed to inspect the electrical wiring and plumbing but he did it without additional costs. Detailed pest inspection report I received the very next day. And that is why this company has earned 10 out of the 10 from my rating list. Good job David and thank you again of being able to deliver the job so professionally!
Jordan – Secret Harbour WA
What Is Inspected (where access is available)
- Roof – covering, sagging, drainage, flashings, gutters, skylight, chimney (visual only), fascia, barges, downpipes
- Exterior – drainage, wall cladding, trim, doors, decks, stairs, timber, windows
- Masonry – salt damp, rising damp, cracking, fretting, subsidence, mortar, damp proof course
- Attic – roof structure, signs of water leakage, access, party walls, fire walls, Insulation
- Interior – walls, ceiling, floors, doors, windows, cupboards
- Kitchen – cupboards, drawers, bench tops, sink, tap operation, visible plumbing
- Bathroom – tiles, caulking, grout, shower/screens, bath, vanity, toilet, taps operation, visible plumbing
- Fireplaces – hearth, mantle, vents, chimney (visual only)
- Structural (visible) – foundations and footings, framing (walls, floors, roof), lintels
- Subfloor- where access is available, cellars
- Insulation – batts, vapor barrier, fire hazards
- Ventilation – roof, soffits, bathroom, laundry
- Plumbing – (visible plumbing only), water source , leaking pipes, drainage, related piping, water hammer, water pressure, tap operation and leaks
- Electrical – (visible electrical items only) switches, power points, lightsIf access is possible we will check sub floor in timber floorboard constructions. We also check fencing, retaining walls (under 700mm high), driveways, paving, pergolas, verandas, garages, carports, sheds, clothes line, painting and much more. We have experience with state-of-the-art moisture meter technology, which can detect rising damp and leaking pipes even behind tiles! All our highly detailed systemised report includes digital photos of defects found giving you the complete picture.