An Express Building inspection lets you complete your house purchase with total confidence. Whether you’re building a new home, buying an existing property, renovating or investing, a building inspection gives you the knowledge to get the best result on your real estate investment.
Express Building Inspection Reports provide a detailed analysis of the condition of your property in an easy to read format. All our building inspections are completed by an experienced registered builder, trained in accordance with the Australian Inspection Standard. Most Express Building Inspections are arranged within 24 hours of being booked, and the report supplied within 24hrs of inspection. Express Building Inspections offers a wide range of inspections to suit every need.
A building inspection is designed to give you independent and objective advice about the physical state of a building. This advice enables you to make an informed decision, usually about whether to purchase a property or not. Inspection reports need to be current as they are a snapshot in time. Therefore, you should always ensure you refer to a current inspection before deciding to invest in property.
Building inspections include, but not limited to:
- Internal Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuite, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
- External Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, deckers, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking. Pest and rodent activity.
- Under floor space – Including Sub-Floor Timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps,
rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Site – Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage
Express Building and Pest Inspections South Morang offer:
- An extensive and thorough pre purchase building / property inspection
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Rental property condition report
- End of lease and pre lease inspections
- Investment property tax depreciation report
- Dilapidation report
- New home stage inspections
- Pre-sale/pre-listing inspections
- Handover pre settlement inspections
- Detailed reports including digital photos
- Reports delivered within 24hrs of inspection
- Free consultation on the report findings
- We conform to Australian standards 4349.1 2007 and AS4349.3-2007
- Very competitive prices with discounts for multiple inspections
- Inspections at short notice
- We will arrange everything with the Real estate agent, vendor, tenants, etc.
Express Building and Pest Inspections service throughout:
SOUTH MORANG VIC 3752
DOREEN VIC 3754
WHITTLESEA VIC 3757
EDEN PARK VIC 3757
WOODSTOCK VIC 3751
YAN YEAN VIC 3755
HUMEVALE VIC 3757
ELTHAM VIC 3095
ELTHAM NORTH VIC 3095
NORTH WARRANDYTE VIC 3113
EPPING VIC 3076
EPPING DC VIC 3076
MERNDA VIC 3754
WOLLERT VIC 3750
DONNYBROOK VIC 3064