Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough will ensure you that your investment is the right choice and ease your worries about purchasing. We offer you the best knowledge to understand the areas that may need attention or if the value of what they selling the property is at a cost that may allow you to fix the repairs that the property may need.
Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough are highly trained professionals that are qualified to do pre-purchase/pre-listing property inspections and reports. With over 42 years in the Building Industry both Commercially and Domestically Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough offer extensive knowledge and highly qualified skills in all areas of the building trade.
Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough are fully insured giving you the peace of mind at all times. All services are conducted to Australian Standards AS 4349.1 & AS 4349.3. They also hold a Domestic Builders license and are qualified carpenters.
Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough specialise in a range of services listed below:
- Pre purchase reports: Defects report before purchase
- Pre-Auction Reports:
- Pre-Sale Report: Defects report before sale, done by owner (Same as Property Condition Report).
- Timber Pest Report: Termite report
- Handover Reports: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials.
- Structural Integrity Reports: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Verbal Reports: Delivered immediately after the inspection is completed, then written confirmation delivered by email the same day.
- Asbestos Auditing: So you can feel safe in your own home.
- Property Video: For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S buyers.
- Rental Property Condition Report: protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Reports: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. Prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most councils will stipulate that one of these are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained and therefore minor issues won’t turn into major expenses.
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
- Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs.
Buddy up with a neighbour for a 10% discount.
Conditions apply: must be booked for same day service for discount to be applied.
What is inspected by Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough:
- Roof – covering, sagging, drainage, flashings, gutters, skylight, chimney (visual only), fascia, barges, downpipes
- Exterior – drainage, wall cladding, trim, doors, decks, stairs, timber, windows
- Masonry – salt damp, rising damp, cracking, fretting, subsidence, mortar, damp proof course
- Attic – roof structure, signs of water leakage, access, party walls, fire walls, Insulation
- Interior – walls, ceiling, floors, doors, windows, cupboards
- Kitchen – cupboards, drawers, bench tops, sinks, tap operation, visible plumbing
- Bathroom – tiles, caulking, grout, shower/screens, bath, vanity, toilet, taps operation, visible plumbing
- Fireplaces – hearth, mantle, vents, chimney (visual only)
- Structural (visible) – foundations and footings, framing (walls, floors, roof), lintels
- Subfloor- where access is available, cellars
- Insulation – Batts, Vapor barrier, fire hazards
- Ventilation – roof, soffits, bathroom, laundry
- Plumbing – (visible plumbing only), water source , leaking pipes, drainage, related piping, water hammer, water pressure, tap operation and leaks
- Electrical – (visible electrical items only) switches, power points, lights
- If safe access is possible we will check the sub floor in timber floorboard constructions.
- Fencing and Retaining walls (under 700mm high),
- Driveways, paving, pergolas, verandas, garages, carports, sheds
- Clothes line
- Painting and much more.
- We will use state-of-the-art moisture meter technology.
- We offer detailed and systemised reports include digital photos of defects found giving you the complete picture.
Express Building & Pest Inspections Greensborough services throughout:
Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Research, Plenty, Yarrambat,
Wattle Glen, Panton Hill, Hurstbridge, St Andrews, Kangaroo Grounds,
Cottles Bridge, Arthurs Creek, Smiths Gully, Christmas Hills, Bend of Islands,
Strathewen, Watsonia, Watsonia North and Saint Helena