ARE YOU BUYING OR SELLING A PROPERTY?
Express Building & Pest Inspections Christie Downs take the stress out of buying a property and potentially save you thousands!
Buying a property without a thorough building inspection puts your finances at extreme risk. Express Building & Pest Inspections Christie Downs provide a range of Building Inspections services conducted to Australian Standards AS4349.1 & AS4349. I am also Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insured.
It is critical to choose the right inspector for the most important, emotional and financial investments that you will make. It should be an investment that should be made with confidence.
That is why Express Building & Pest Inspections Christie Downs should be your first call when you find your dream home or investment property. I am a fully qualified, professionally insured and committedto providing you with an unbiased, in-depth and detailed inspection report on all the components of your home, as well as maintenance tips that will help add value and longevity to your investment.
We specialise in a range of services as listed below to ensure the property is safe and maintained up to standard.
- Pre purchase reports: Defects report before purchase, done by buyer, puts you in control!
- Pre-Auction Reports: Once the hammer is down it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought. Very risky!
- Pre-Sale Report: Defects report before sale, done by owner (Same as Property Condition Report).
- Timber Pest Report: Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organise this at the same time.
- Handover Reports: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials.
- Structural Integrity Reports: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Verbal Reports: Delivered immediately the inspection is completed, then written confirmation delivered by email the same day.
- Asbestos Auditing: So you can feel safe in your own home.
- Property Video: For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S buyers.
- Rental Property Condition Report: Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Reports: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. Prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issue don’t turn into major expense.
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
- Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs
BENEFITS OF A PRE PURCHASE VENDOR PEST INSPECTION
* Save time for Agents and Vendors by arranging multiple inspections for different potential buyers
* Chance to have any defects rectified before property is put on the market
* Ensure all the hard work and marketing campaign funnel in real genuine buyers
* Vendor can receive the best value of the property and not a list full of defects
* Could lead to a quicker sale and the money you were after.